You already love the Northwest. Why not love your career, too? We are looking for a full-time Electrophysiologist to join our supportive and collegial team of 13 physicians and four ARNPs/PAs in a busy, established cardiology practice, recognized for providing high-quality, evidence-based and compassionate care. Our commitment to patient-centered care has resulted in excellent patient access and high patient satisfaction.
Our Electrophysiology program has a dedicated EP laboratory with an active program in atrial fibrillation, SVT and Ventricular arrhythmia ablation as well as device implantation and lead extraction. Electrophysiology candidates should have extensive training and/or experience in all aspects of EP in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
The Everett community is socioeconomically diverse, and successful applicants will have a lively curiosity about people from different backgrounds and a desire to understand patient communities. Our team of more than 600 of the highest quality providers enjoy a balanced lifestyle that allows them to explore the outdoors, spend time with family, while practicing excellent cardiology and vascular care. Benefits of working with our dynamic team include:
- 4 days a week – 2 in clinic, 2 procedural days
- 18-20/patients-8hr day
- Patient-centered, team-based and collaborative work environment
- Excellent communication with fellow providers
- Epic EMR
- Generous CME allowance
- Malpractice and tail coverage provided by Clinic
- Financially stable, growing organization
- Above market benefits, generous signing bonus, paid license renewals, paid board certification and recertification, relocation assistance
We are focused on continually supporting and growing an outstanding team that works together to maintain our stellar reputation and build a strong brand for The Everett Clinic, Part of Optum, as we expand our markets. The Everett Clinic is a long-standing and thriving clinician-run practice located outside of Seattle in a naturally beautiful region. We focus on health for our patients and our team and encourage a healthy work-life balance.
Our highly competitive compensation and benefits, low physician turnover rates and high physician engagement make The Everett Clinic one of the Northwest’s most sought-after organizations. In particular, our stellar Cardiology providers regularly receive recognition for excellence such as Top Doc awards. If you value quality, go above-and-beyond in making patients a priority, and want to help cultivate a fun, team-centered environment, we want to talk to you!
- Unrestricted WA license
- Fellowship trained in Electrophysiology BC/BE
- Current DEA
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Those looking to advance their career: Leadership pathways available at the local/clinical, regional or national level
- The Everett Clinic is part of a truly physician-led organization
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
At OptumCare, we’ve found that putting clinicians at the center of care is the best way to improve lives. Our physician-led organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the world, serving over 17 million people through more than 45,000 aligned physicians and 9,000 advanced practice clinicians. You will find our team working in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change through collaboration and innovation. Learn more at www.workatoptum.com.
Would you thrive with OptumCare?
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality care, not volume?
- Are you a team player - comfortable delegating and empowering teams?
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you want to be part of something better?
Careers with Optum. Our objective is to make health care simpler and more effective for everyone. With our hands at work across all aspects of health, you can play a role in creating a healthier world, one insight, one connection and one person at a time. We bring together some of the greatest minds and ideas to take health care to its fullest potential, promoting health equity and accessibility. Work with diverse, engaged and high-performing teams to help solve important challenges.
Washington Residents Only: The salary range for Washington residents is $549,540 to $796,500. Salary Range is defined as total cash compensation at target. The actual range and pay mix of base and bonus is variable based upon experience and metric achievement. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.