Location: Fort Morgan, Colorado
UCHealthMedical Group is ready to welcome a foundational primary care physician forUCHealth in Fort Morgan, Colorado. Located within a newly renovated space,serve the community of Fort Morgan alongside UCHealth Cardiology. Situatedalong the high plains of Colorado, Fort Morgan offers the opportunity to practicethe full-breadth of primary care. The ideal candidate will have three plusyears' experience and be board-certified in either family medicine or internalmedicine.
- Opportunity to build primary care within Fort Morgan.
- Practice in a rural setting with the support of a large system.
- Phone-only call; shared amongst a large group.
- Build your vision of exceptional patient care.
- Enjoy a new space to shape and serve your community.
We expect you to livea balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensationpackage includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account, and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, and disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
UCHealth Medical Groupis a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance,innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the RockyMountain Front Range. UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providingadvanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health throughinnovation.
UCHealth recognizesand appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equalemployment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmativeaction/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making allemployment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall bediscriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwisebe discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color,religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physicaldisability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, geneticinformation or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any"qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans withDisabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do notimpose an undue hardship on the organization.