Location: Sayre, Pennsylvania
Internal Number: f5b7fcf8ced4fdc097b7dc7558a0062c
Geriatric Medicine - Nurse Practitioner - Valley area
Multiple opportunities available!
Dr. Guthrie came to our community over 100 years ago with a belief that people in small towns deserved the same access to high quality medical care as those in big cities. Non-profit and still physician-led Guthrie Clinic has since grown to be an integrated health care delivery system caring for patients in 12 counties across the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our focus on our patients and quality care has never wavered.
The best physicians and advance practice providers choose Guthrie because of a shared commitment to our community and to each other. Were glad you are interested in joining our team.
Guthrie is seeking a motivated Nurse Practitioner with a passion for providing primary care to patients in affiliated off-site post acute care settings in Sayre and Athens, PA. The ideal candidate for this is one who seeks to impact the care and comfort of our aging population while building meaningful relationships with the residents and their families and the health care providers who are responsible for their care.
Work Life Balance
- Generous Paid Time Off annually in addition to holidays and sick time
- Call is 1:7
Dedication to Quality Patient Care
- Provide acute care and primary care for patients in assigned long term care facilities
- Practice full-spectrum Internal Medicine / Family Medicine / Gerontological care under the Medical Directorship of a Guthrie employed Physician
- Opportunity for a mixed model practice to include Outpatient Inpatient or Long Term Care based on candidate preference
- Work with larger network of primary care physicians to provide the best care possible for residents
- Strong support from a growing team based program with multiple physicians and APPs in each facility
- Collaborate with the nursing staff and the patients' families
- Work with the facility's various quality improvement teams
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary offered
- Full benefits including medical dental and disability insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- Guthrie Retirement Savings Plan (403B) with employer match and age-based contributions
- Allowance for licensure fees Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate and renewals
- Meeting time - days with options for home study
- $1,700 annually for conference registration certifications membership fees for specialty-specific medical societies
- Physician mentoring and leadership training opportunities available
- Guthrie's Robert Packer Hospital Medical Education Department offers residency programs in Family Medicine Internal Medicine and General Surgery; fellowships in GI Cardiology and Pulmonary/Critical Care to start in 2020. Medical student training is provided for students from affiliated medical schools.
- Relocation expenses paid
- Trailing spouse placement assistance available
- Provider professional and social special interest groups
- Dedicated Onboarding Specialist and Provider Services team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie