Location: Las Cruces, New Mexico
Memorial Medical Center in Las Cruces, New Mexico is seeking a BC/BE and Advanced Gastroenterologist to join their multi-specialty group as well as collaborate with a GI group within the community. Be a part of a growing, dynamic team and GI service line that continues to expand. Memorial Medical Center has an excellent referral base from physicians and the surrounding areas, which would provide a quick ramp up.
* ERCP experience required
* Hospital administration support
* J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty
* H-1B support via the H-1B lottery
Recruitment Package may include:
* Base salary + wRVU production incentive
* CME allowance
* Sign-on bonus
* Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
* Relocation allowance
* Residency stipend
* Paid malpractice coverage
* Health benefits + Retirement plan
* Marketing + practice growth assistance
Memorial Medical Center, which serves more than 300,000 residents of Las Cruces, NM, and the surrounding region, is a 199-bed facility offering a spectrum of services, including diagnostic, therapeutic and rehabilitative services, both on an inpatient and outpatient basis. Among the hospital's recognized programs are its Cardiac Care and Bariatric Surgery programs.
Located in the Mesilla Valley of southern New Mexico, Las Cruces is an ideal choice for the physician looking to experience the best of southwestern living with big city amenities.